Installing the Trusona App
Before you get started with the instructions below you'll need to install and register with the Trusona App.
- Download the Trusona App on the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
- Follow the registration steps in the App.
- Verify your email by clicking the link from Trusona.
- You're setup and ready to go!
The documentation is for Client Services and not Administrator Accounts
1. Log in to Zendesk
Login to Zendesk
Click on View Profile
3. Security settings
Click on Security Settings and then click on the Enable option for Two-Factor Authentication
4. Mobile app option
You will be prompted with 2 options for enabling two-factor authentication. Click on Use mobile app
5. Scan QR code
A QR code will be shown on the screen.
- Open the Trusona app, and tap the Settings menu
- Tap 2-step verification (TOTP)
- Scan the QR code and click Next
- Type in the number you see from the Trusona app
Enter the code from the app into the screen, then click on Next. It should now show Two-step authentication is enabled
The next time you log in to Zendesk and are prompted for a One-time passcode, you can use the Trusona app to log in.