Installing the Trusona App
Before you get started with the instructions below you'll need to install and register with the Trusona App.
- Download the Trusona App on the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
- Follow the registration steps in the App.
- Verify your email by clicking the link from Trusona.
- You're setup and ready to go!
1. Log in to Mailchimp
Log in to Mailchimp
2. Profile & Security
Click on Profile and then on Security
3. Account Security
Under Account Security, click on the Enable button
4. Scan the QR Code
A QR code will be shown on the screen.
- Open the Trusona app, and tap on the Settings menu
- Tap 2-step verification (TOTP)
- Scan the QR code
- Type in the number you see from the Trusona app
Enter the code from the app into the screen, then click on Submit. It should now show that Two-factor authentication is needed for future logins.
The next time you use Mailchimp and are prompted for a One-time passcode, you can use the Trusona app to log in.
6. Adding Other Accounts
Mailchimp allows you to choose which accounts will require 2FA. Click HERE for further information.