Installing the Trusona App
Before you get started with the instructions below you'll need to install and register with the Trusona App.
- Download the Trusona App on the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
- Follow the registration steps in the App.
- Verify your email by clicking the link from Trusona.
- You're setup and ready to go!
1. Log in to fortrabbit
Log in to fortrabbit
2. Acount Settings
From the Dashboard page, click on Your Account
3. Security Settings
On the Your Account page, locate the Security section and select the 2FA tab
4. Scan the QR Code
A QR code will be shown on the screen.
- Open the Trusona app, and tap on the Settings menu
- Tap 2-step verification (TOTP)
- Scan the QR code
- Type in the number you see from the Trusona app
Enter the code from the app into the screen, then click Activate.
You will also be prompted to save backup codes for account access should you not have access to the app. Make sure to store them someplace securely.
It should now show that two-factor authentication is enabled. Setup complete! The next time you log in to fortrabbit and are prompted for a One-time passcode, you can use the Trusona app to log in.