Installing the Trusona App
Before you get started with the instructions below you'll need to install and register with the Trusona App.
- Download the Trusona App on the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
- Follow the registration steps in the App.
- Verify your email by clicking the link from Trusona.
- You're setup and ready to go!
1. Log in to Etsy
Log in to Etsy
From the dropdown menu click on Settings
Select the Security tab
4. Toggle Two-Factor Authentication
Under Two-Factor Authentication, locate the Authentication App section and click on the toggle button to the left of it.
This feature is disabled for new accounts. You must verify your Etsy account before you can proceed.
5. Select Method
You will be shown 2 app stores to download an authenticator app. Select one and install the Trusona app. Then click Next.
6. Scan the QR code
A QR code will be shown on the screen.
- Open the Trusona app, and tap on the Settings menu
- Tap 2-step verification (TOTP)
- Scan the QR code
- Type in the number you see from the Trusona app
Enter the code from the app into the screen, then click to Next.
Setup complete! The next time you log in to Etsy and are prompted for a One-time passcode, you can use the Trusona app to log in.