- Links for Official Citrix Docs
- How to Enable Multi-Factor Authentication and TOTP for Admins
- How to Sign-In Using TOTP
Installing the Trusona App
Before you get started with the instructions below you'll need to install and register with the Trusona App.
- Download the Trusona App on the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
- Follow the registration steps in the App.
- Verify your email by clicking the link from Trusona.
- You're setup and ready to go!
Links for Official Citrix Docs
How to Enable Multi-Factor Authentication and TOTP for Admins
1. Log in to Citrix Workspace
Log in to your Citrix Workspace Admin Account
2. Identity Access & Management
From the main page, click on the hambuger icon in the upper-left corner and select Identity and Access Management.
3. Active Directory & Tokens
From the Identity and Access Management page, locate the Active Directory + Token and click on the 3-dotted icon on the right. Click on the Connect popup that appears.
4. Enabling Devices and Tokens
Click on the Configure Token section and then enabled the Single Device Enabled feature. Then click on Save and Finish
5. Workspace Configurations
Access the navigation menu again and click on User Configuration. Locate the Authentication tab and click on it.
3 configuration options will be displayed. Select the Active Directory + Token option, check the checkbox that will appear and then click on Confirm
Setup complete! The next time a user logs in to their Citrix Workspace and are prompted for a One-time passcode, they can use the Trusona app to log in.
How to Sign-In Using TOTP
6. Using a New Token
When logging in to Citrix Workspace, click on the Don’t have a token? link that should appear on the login page. You must generate a new token by submitting your email address as requested, and then click on Next.
7. Generating a New Token
You should receive an email that will have a verification code that you will need to submit, along with your account password. Once you have type the information in, click on Next
8. Scan the QR Code
A QR code will be shown on the screen.
- Open the Trusona app, and tap on the Settings menu
- Tap 2-step verification (TOTP)
- Scan the QR code
- Type in the number you see from the Trusona app
After obtaining the code, click Finish and Sign In. You will need to enter the code from the app along with your account username and password. Then, click Sign In. You should now be able to access your Citrix Workspace account.
The next time you log in to Citrix Workspace and are prompted for a One-time passcode, you can use the Trusona app to log in.