Installing the Trusona App
Before you get started with the instructions below you'll need to install and register with the Trusona App.
- Download the Trusona App on the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
- Follow the registration steps in the App.
- Verify your email by clicking the link from Trusona.
- You're setup and ready to go!
1. Log in to Brightbox
Log in to your Brightbox Account
2. Accessing Your Two-Factor Authentication Page
Generally speaking, you can access the Two-Factor Auth page by 1 of 2 ways.
You can click on the profile icon and select Two-factor Authentication from the dropdown menu.
Or you can select the Two-factor Authentication tab from your Account Page
3. Enabling Two-factor Authentication
Click on the Setup two-factor authentication button
4. Scan the QR Code
A QR code will be shown on the screen.
- Open the Trusona app, and tap on the Settings menu
- Tap 2-step verification (TOTP)
- Scan the QR code
- Type in the number you see from the Trusona app
Enter the code from the app into the screen, then click Verify code.
You will also be prompted to save backup codes for account access should you not have access to the app. Make sure to store them someplace securely.
Setup complete! The next time you log in to Brightbox and are prompted for a One-time passcode, you can use the Trusona app to log in.