Installing the Trusona App
Before you get started with the instructions below you'll need to install and register with the Trusona App.
- Download the Trusona App on the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
- Follow the registration steps in the App.
- Verify your email by clicking the link from Trusona.
- You're setup and ready to go!
1. Log in to Grammarly
Log in to Grammarly
Under account menu, click on Account
From the account settings, select Security
4. Turn on Two-Step-Verification
Under Two-Step-Verification, it should show that the setting is turned off. Click on the Turn On button
5. Enable Two-Step-Verification by Text
Before you can enable 2FA with the Trusona App, you will need to set it up with SMS.
Simply enter your phone number and wait for the code to text to arrive to your mobile device with the code. Enter the code on the computer and finalize.
Under the 2-factor authentication options it should show Set up alternative second steps with an Authentication app option. Click on SET UP
6. Scan the QR Code
A QR code will be shown on the screen.
- Open the Trusona app, and tap on the Settings menu
- Tap 2-step verification (TOTP)
- Scan the QR code
- Type in the number you see from the Trusona app
Enter the code from the app into the screen, then click Next.
Setup complete! The next time you log in to to Grammarly and are prompted for a One-time passcode, you can use the Trusona app to log in.