Installing the Trusona App
Before you get started with the instructions below you'll need to install and register with the Trusona App.
- Download the Trusona App on the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
- Follow the registration steps in the App.
- Verify your email by clicking the link from Trusona.
- You're setup and ready to go!
1. Log in to AdGuard
Log in to AdGuard
2. AdGuard Settings
From the home page, click on the Settings tab in the upper-left hand corner.
3. Password and security
Scroll down to the Password and security section. It should say that Two-factor authentication is disabled. Click on the Change link.
Do not click on the 'change your password' link.
4. Scan the QR Code
A QR code will be shown on the screen.
- Open the Trusona app, and tap on the Settings menu
- Tap 2-step verification (TOTP)
- Scan the QR code
- Type in the number you see from the Trusona app
Enter the code from the app into the screen, then click Verify code It should now show that two-factor authentication is enabled.
Setup complete! The next time you log in to AdGuard and are prompted for a One-time passcode, you can use the Trusona app to log in.