Installing the Trusona App
Before you get started with the instructions below you'll need to install and register with the Trusona App.
- Download the Trusona App on the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
- Follow the registration steps in the App.
- Verify your email by clicking the link from Trusona.
- You're setup and ready to go!
1. Log in to Uber
Log in to Uber
Click on your profile and then Settings
Click on Security
4. Two-step verification
Scroll down and select 2-step verification
5. Options to receive codes
You will be show 2 options for receiving the code. Select Security App
6. How to access QR codes
On the next screen, it will ask for a 6-digit code to enter. Instead, click on I need help
Then, click on the Set up with another device
7. Scan QR code
A QR code will be shown on screen.
- Open the Trusona app, and tap on the Settings menu
- Tap 2-step verification (TOTP)
- Scan the QR code
- Type in the number you see from the Trusona app
Enter the code from the app into the screen, then click to submit. It should now show that Two-factor authentication is needed for future logins.
The next time you use Uber and are prompted for a One-time passcode code, you can use the Trusona app to log in.