Installing the Trusona App
Before you get started with the instructions below you'll need to install and register with the Trusona App.
- Download the Trusona App on the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
- Follow the registration steps in the App.
- Verify your email by clicking the link from Trusona.
- You're setup and ready to go!
1. Log in to Wordpress
Log in to WordPress and click on your profile icon
Click on the Security tab
3. Getting Started
Under the Two-Step Authentication tab, click on Getting Started
Enter your phone number and then click on Verify via App
5. Scan the QR Code
A QR code will be shown on the screen.
- Open the Trusona app, and tap the Settings menu
- Tap 2-step verification (TOTP)
- Scan the QR code
- Type in the number you see from the Trusona app
Enter the code from the app into the screen, then click on Enable. It should now show that the Two-Step Authentication setting is ON
The next time you log in to WordPress and are prompted for a One-time passcode, you can use the Trusona app to log in.