Installing the Trusona App
Before you get started with the instructions below you'll need to install and register with the Trusona App.
- Download the Trusona App on the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
- Follow the registration steps in the App.
- Verify your email by clicking the link from Trusona.
- You're setup and ready to go!
1. Log in to Algolia
Log in to Algolia
2. Setting Details
Click on Settings from the dropdown menu.
3. Enabling Two-factor authentication
On your account page, locate the Two-factor authentication feature. Click on the Enable button to the right.
4. Security Verification
You will be prompted to re-enter your account password again for security purposes. Type it in and click Confirm
5. Scan the QR Code
A QR code will be shown on the screen.
- Open the Trusona app, and tap on the Settings menu
- Tap 2-step verification (TOTP)
- Scan the QR code
- Enter the code from the app into the Code test box, then click Verify.
6. Recovery Codes
You will be prompted to save recovery codes for account access should you not have access to the app. Make sure to store them someplace securely
It should now show that 2FA is currently enabled.
Setup complete! The next time you log in to Algolia and are prompted for a One-time passcode, you can use the Trusona app to log in.