Installing the Trusona App
Before you get started with the instructions below you'll need to install and register with the Trusona App.
- Download the Trusona App on the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
- Follow the registration steps in the App.
- Verify your email by clicking the link from Trusona.
- You're setup and ready to go!
1. Log in to Squarespace
Log in to Squarespace
2. Account & Security
Select Account & Security from the dropdown menu
3. Two-Factor Authentication
Under the Account & Security tab, click on Two-Factor Authentication
4. Authentication App Setup
Two choices for Two-Factor Authentication will be displayed. Click on Set Up for the Authentication App option
5. Scan the QR Code
A QR code will be shown on the screen.
- Open the Trusona app, and tap on the Settings menu
- Tap 2-step verification (TOTP)
- Scan the QR code
- Type in the number you see from the Trusona app
6. Finalize Two-Factor Authentication
Enter the code from the app into the screen, click Submit and the setup is complete!
The next time you log in to Squarespace and are prompted for a One-time passcode, you can use the Trusona app to log in.