Installing the Trusona App
Before you get started with the instructions below you'll need to install and register with the Trusona App.
- Download the Trusona App on the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
- Follow the registration steps in the App.
- Verify your email by clicking the link from Trusona.
- You're setup and ready to go!
1. Log in to Above.com
Log in to Above.com
2. My Account
Click on My Account from the dropdown menu
3. Accessing & Enabling Two Step Auth
From the My Account page, locate the section Account Details navigation bar on the left side of the page, and click on Two Step Auth.
4. Enabling Two Step Auth
Make sure you have verified your account before enabling Two Step Auth. Failure to do so will prevent you from setting the security feature up. To verify your account, confirm both your email address and phone number.
Click on Enable
5. Preparing the App
You will be prompted to install the Google Authentictor app on your mobile device. However, the Trusona app will work in its place. Click on Set up in your mobile
You will be shown 4 mobile device options. Select one for your device and click on to proceed
6. Scan the QR Code
A QR code will be shown on the screen.
- Open the Trusona app, and tap on the Settings menu
- Tap 2-step verification (TOTP)
- Scan the QR code
- Type in the number you see from the Trusona app
Enter the code from the app into the box labelled Code, then click Verify and Save. It should now show Two Step Authentiction successful
Setup complete! The next time you log in to Above.com and are prompted for a One-time passcode, you can use the Trusona app to log in.
You will also be prompted to save backup codes for account access should you not have access to the app. Make sure to store them someplace securely.