Installing the Trusona App
Before you get started with the instructions below you'll need to install and register with the Trusona App.
- Download the Trusona App on the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
- Follow the registration steps in the App.
- Verify your email by clicking the link from Trusona.
- You're setup and ready to go!
1. Log in to 34SP
Log in to 34SP
2. Account Settings
Click on the Account Settings grey tab from the home page.
3. Security Details
From the Account Details page, click on the Security tab.
4. Two Factor Authentication Subsection
Under the Security page, click on the Two Factor Authentication tab. Locate and click on the Enable Two Factor Authentication button.
While the docs reference the Google Authenticator app, you can use the Trusona app in its place.
5. Scan the QR Code
A QR code will be shown on the screen.
- Open the Trusona app, and tap on the Settings menu
- Tap 2-step verification (TOTP)
- Scan the QR code
- Type in the number you see from the Trusona app
Enter the code from the app into the box labelled Verification Code and click on Complete Setup. It should now show that Two Factor Authentication is currently enabled
Setup complete! The next time you log in to 34SP and are prompted for a One-time passcode, you can use the Trusona app to log in.