Installing the Trusona App
Before you get started with the instructions below you'll need to install and register with the Trusona App.
- Download the Trusona App on the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
- Follow the registration steps in the App.
- Verify your email by clicking the link from Trusona.
- You're setup and ready to go!
1. Log in to Cloud66
Log in to Cloud66
2. Account Details
Select the Account Details tab from the dropdown menu
3. Two-factor Authentication
From the Account Details page, navigate to the left side of the page and select the Login & Security tab from the Account menu.
4. Access Two-Factor Authentication (Multiple Ways)
There are primarily 3 ways to access Two-factor Authentication settings on your account.
On the Login & Security page, scroll down to the Two-factor Authentication section and click on the Add Two-factor Authentication hyperlink.
On the Login & Security page, locate the Account Security Score section and click on the Add 2FA hyperlink.
On the Login & Security page, select the Two-factor Authentication tab at the top.
5. Initialize Mobile App
The application will ask that you use the Google Authenticator app. However, the Trusona app will work just as well in its place.
Make sure to have it installed on your mobile device before clicking Next-Verify Your Phone.
6. Scan the QR Code
A QR code will be shown on the screen.
- Open the Trusona app, and tap on the Settings menu
- Tap 2-step verification (TOTP)
- Scan the QR code
- Type in the number you see from the Trusona app
Enter the code from the app into the screen, then click Verify It should now show that Two-factor Authentication is enabled.
Setup complete! The next time you log in to Cloud66 and are prompted for a One-time passcode, you can use the Trusona app to log in.
You will also be provided the chance to save recovery codes for account access should you not have access to the app. Make sure to store them someplace securely.