Installing the Trusona App
Before you get started with the instructions below you'll need to install and register with the Trusona App.
- Download the Trusona App on the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
- Follow the registration steps in the App.
- Verify your email by clicking the link from Trusona.
- You're setup and ready to go!
1. Log in to Acclaim
Log in to Acclaim
2. Access Settings
From the dropdown menu, click on Settings.
3. Checking Two-Factor Authentication
In the settings page, locate the Two-Factor Authentication section and check the box labeled Require two-factor authentication.
4. Security Check
You will be asked to enter your account password again. Once you have done so, you should be guided back to the Settings page. From there, check the box again to reveal the next step.
5. Scan the QR Code
A QR code will be shown on the screen.
- Open the Trusona app, and tap on the Settings menu
- Tap 2-step verification (TOTP)
- Scan the QR code
- Type in the number you see from the Trusona app
Enter the code from the app into the screen, then click on Confirm It should now show that Two-Factor Authentication is enabled.
Setup complete! The next time you log in to Acclaim and are prompted for a One-time passcode, you can use the Trusona app to log in.