Installing the Trusona App
Before you get started with the instructions below you'll need to install and register with the Trusona App.
- Download the Trusona App on the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
- Follow the registration steps in the App.
- Verify your email by clicking the link from Trusona.
- You're setup and ready to go!
1. Log in to JetBrains
Log in to JetBrains
Locate the Licenses tab to the far left of the navigation bar and click on it.
3. Turning on Two-factor authentication
You should have a notification on the screen informing you that Two-factor authentication is available. Click on the hyperlink turn on two-factor auth
4. Enable Two-factor authentication & Password
Click on the Enable 2FA button
You will then be asked to re-enter your account password. Enter it and then click on Next
5. Scan QR code
A QR code will be shown on the screen.
- Open the Trusona app, and tap on the Settings menu
- Tap 2-step verification (TOTP)
- Scan the QR code
- Type in the number you see from the Trusona app
Enter the code from the app into the screen, then click Next It should now show that Two-factor authentication is switched on
Setup complete! The next time you log in to JetBrains and are prompted for a One-time passcode, you can use the Trusona app to log in.