Installing the Trusona App
Before you get started with the instructions below you'll need to install and register with the Trusona App.
- Download the Trusona App on the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
- Follow the registration steps in the App.
- Verify your email by clicking the link from Trusona.
- You're setup and ready to go!
1. Log in to Cisco Meraki
Log in to Cisco Meraki.
2. My Profile
Click on My Profile.
3. Two-factor authentication
You will see underneath the Set up SMS authentication a line stating You can also set up offline access on a mobile device: Android, iPhone or Blackberry. Select the hyperlink corresponding to your device to continue.
4. Backup codes
Before scanning the QR code, a list of backup codes will be provided for account access should you not have access to the app. Make sure to store them somewhere safe.
5. Scan QR code
A QR code will be shown on the screen.
The prompt will instruct you to use the Google Authenticator app. However, the Trusona app will work as well.
- Open the Trusona app, and tap on the Settings menu
- Tap 2-step verification (TOTP)
- Scan the QR code
- Type in the number you see from the Trusona app
Enter the code from the app into the screen, then click Verify. It should now show that Two-factor authentication is On.
Setup complete! The next time you log in to Cisco Meraki and are prompted for a One-time passcode, you can use the Trusona app to log in.