Installing the Trusona App
Before you get started with the instructions below you'll need to install and register with the Trusona App.
- Download the Trusona App on the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
- Follow the registration steps in the App.
- Verify your email by clicking the link from Trusona.
- You're setup and ready to go!
1. Log in to A2 Hosting
Log in to the A2 Hosting Customer Portal
2. Editing Your Account Details
Click on the Account tab and select Edit Account Details from the dropdown menu.
3. Security Settings
Locate the My Account sidebar and select the Security Settings tab.
4. Enabling Two-Factor Authentication
Under the Two-Factor Authentication section, select Click here to Enable Two-Factor Authentication.
5. Scan the QR Code
A QR code will be shown on the screen.
- Open the Trusona app, and tap on the Settings menu
- Tap 2-step verification (TOTP)
- Scan the QR code
- Type in the number you see from the Trusona app
Enter the code from the app into the screen located under Verification Step, then click Confirm. It should now show Key Verified Successfully!
You will also be prompted to save backup codes for account access should you not have access to the app. Make sure to store them someplace securely.
Setup complete! The next time you log in to A2 Hosting and are prompted for a One-time passcode, you can use the Trusona app to log in.