Installing the Trusona App
Before you get started with the instructions below you'll need to install and register with the Trusona App.
- Download the Trusona App on the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
- Follow the registration steps in the App.
- Verify your email by clicking the link from Trusona.
- You're setup and ready to go!
1. Log in to Stripe
Log in to Stripe
3. Adding Authentication apps
Scroll down to Two-step authentication and click on the Add authentication step button.
A dropdown will appear. Select the Use an authenticator app option.
4. Scan the QR Code
A QR code will be shown on the screen.
- Open the Trusona app, and tap on the Settings menu
- Tap 2-step verification (TOTP)
- Scan the QR code
- Click on Next
- Type in the number you see from the Trusona app
Enter the code from the app into the screen, then click to proceed.
You will also be prompted to save backup codes for account access should you not have access to the app. Make sure to store them somewhere safe.
Click on Done It should now show that Two-factor authentication is Enabled
Setup complete! The next time you log in to Stripe and are prompted for a One-time passcode, you can use the Trusona app to log in.