Installing the Trusona App
Before you get started with the instructions below you'll need to install and register with the Trusona App.
- Download the Trusona App on the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
- Follow the registration steps in the App.
- Verify your email by clicking the link from Trusona.
- You're setup and ready to go!
1. Log in to (ISC)2
Log in to your (ISC)2 Account
Click on My Profile from the dropdown menu
3. Profile Preferences
From your profile page, click on the Profile Preferences tab.
4. Multi-Factor Authentication Options
Under the Multi-Factor Authentication section, there will be 3 options. Toggle the Google Authenticator option to on. The Trusona app will work in its place
When you toggle the switch, a dropdown section will appear. Click on the Register button.
5. Scan the QR Code
A QR code will be shown on the screen.
- Open the Trusona app, and tap on the Settings menu
- Tap 2-step verification (TOTP)
- Scan the QR code
- Type in the number you see from the Trusona app
Enter the code from the app into the Generated Code box, then click on Validate. It should now show that the authenticator app is active.
Setup complete! The next time you log in to (ISC)2 and are prompted for a One-time passcode, you can use the Trusona app to log in.