Installing the Trusona App
Before you get started with the instructions below you'll need to install and register with the Trusona App.
- Download the Trusona App on the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
- Follow the registration steps in the App.
- Verify your email by clicking the link from Trusona.
- You're setup and ready to go!
1. Log in to Freshworks
Log in to Freshworks
2. Profile Settings
Navigate to your Profile View page and locate the Freshworks Switcher. Click on the the blue Edit Profile link
3. Security Features
Locate and click on the Security tab. Click on the Two-Factor Authentication subsection followed by clicking on the Set up Two-Factor authentication button.
4. Scan the QR Code
A QR code will be shown on the screen.
- Open the Trusona app, and tap on the Settings menu
- Tap 2-step verification (TOTP)
- Scan the QR code
- Type in the number you see from the Trusona app
Enter the code from the app into the Verification code box, then click Verify code and continue.
It should now show that Two-Factor Authentication is enabled via Authenticator App.
You will also be prompted to save backup codes for account access should you not have access to the app. Make sure to store them someplace securely. Once you have done that, click on **Finish Setup**
Setup complete! The next time you log in to Freshworks and are prompted for a One-time passcode, you can use the Trusona app to log in.