Installing the Trusona App
Before you get started with the instructions below you'll need to install and register with the Trusona App.
- Download the Trusona App on the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
- Follow the registration steps in the App.
- Verify your email by clicking the link from Trusona.
- You're setup and ready to go!
1. Log in to GitHub
Log in to GitHub
Click on Settings.
Click on Security.
4. Two-factor authentication
Make sure Two-factor authentication is enabled.
5. Configuring two-factor authentication with Trusona
6. Setup two-factor
- Click on Set Up
- Click on Set up using an app
7. Use the Trusona app
A QR code will be shown on the screen.
- Open the Trusona app, and tap the Settings menu
- Tap 2-step verification (TOTP)
- Scan the QR code
- Type in the number you see from the Trusona app
Click Confirm to finalize.
The next time you log in to GitHub and are prompted for a One-time passcode, you can use the Trusona app to log in.