Installing the Trusona App
Before you get started with the instructions below you'll need to install and register with the Trusona App.
- Download the Trusona App on the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
- Follow the registration steps in the App.
- Verify your email by clicking the link from Trusona.
- You're setup and ready to go!
1. Log in to Cloud.ca
Log in to Cloud.ca
2. Profile Page
To activate 2-Factor Authentication (2FA), navigate over to your Profile Page to turn the feature on.
3. Scan the QR Code
A QR code will be shown on the screen.
- Open the Trusona app, and tap on the Settings menu
- Tap 2-step verification (TOTP)
- Scan the QR code
- Type in the number you see from the Trusona app
Enter the code from the app into the screen, then click to proceed It should now show that two-factor authentication is activated
Setup complete! The next time you log in to Cloud.ca and are prompted for a One-time passcode, you can use the Trusona app to log in.