Installing the Trusona App
Before you get started with the instructions below you'll need to install and register with the Trusona App.
- Download the Trusona App on the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
- Follow the registration steps in the App.
- Verify your email by clicking the link from Trusona.
- You're setup and ready to go!
1. Log in to Figma
Log in to Figma.
Click on your profile icon to go to your Account Settings.
Under Password there will be an option to enable two-factor authentication. Click on it and then re-enter your password. Then click Next on the following prompt.
4. Scan the QR Code
A QR code will be shown on the screen.
- Open the Trusona app, and tap on the Settings menu
- Tap 2-step verification (TOTP)
- Scan the QR code
- Type in the number you see from the Trusona app
Enter the code from the app into the screen, then click Verify. It should now show that two-factor authentication is enabled.
Setup complete! The next time you log in to Figma and are prompted for a One-time passcode, you can use the Trusona app to log in.