Installing the Trusona App
Before you get started with the instructions below you'll need to install and register with the Trusona App.
- Download the Trusona App on the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
- Follow the registration steps in the App.
- Verify your email by clicking the link from Trusona.
- You're setup and ready to go!
1. Log in to PayPal
Login to PayPal
2. Cog icon
- Click on the cog icon in the righthand corner to access account details
3. Select Security
Click on the Security tab
4. Set up 2-step verification
Click on Setup button in the 2-step verification section
5. Enter details
Click on the Use an authenticator app option and click Set It Up
6. Scan the QR Code
A QR code will be shown on the screen.
- Open the Trusona app, tap on the Settings menu
- Tap 2-step verification (TOTP)
- Scan the QR code
- Type in the number you see from the Trusona app
Enter the code from the app into the screen, then click on Confirm. It should now show that Two-step authentication is On
The next time you log in to PayPal and are prompted for a One-time passcode, you can use the Trusona app to log in.